Monday 19 September 2011

2

Well hello there,

On my last post i talked about things that drove me nuts, so to be on a more positive note, i desided to talk about things that i love and enjoy.

1- Reality TV.  I dont care what anybody says, i LOVE reality tv (even Keeping up with the Kardashians).  I dont know why they call it reality cuz half of it isnt really real, but its entertaining so fuck it !

2- Cosmo magazine.  It has shirtless men, good fashion tips and good sex tips..what else could you ask for ?

3- Wool socks.  Dont judge, wool socks are probably the best thing ever after food and you know it !

4- Food.  I just thought i'd mention it since i said wool socks are the best things after food..i especially enjoy bananas, tacos and chicken (interesting mix, i know)

5- Red Heads.  Ohh yes, to all you gingers out there, im waiting (ouh la la)

6- SHOES.  I have an addiction to shoes ( i have 19 pairs not including my gym sneaker).  If im down, had a bad day at work, extremely happy, nervous, excited..so basicly any feeling, i buy a (or 7 ) pair of shoes !

Now that thats done, lets talk about better shit.  My friends and i had a "Bitches Night-in" the other night and we talked about something that really stuck with me ; how stupid boys really are.  Listen guys, if I say that i wanna be single and i dont want a relationship, its because i wanna be single and i dont want a relationship.  So no, playing hard to get wont work.  AND,
insulting and naging me isnt gonna make me attracted to you, its gonna make me wanna punch you in your man goods so shut up.

The best of the best ; the never-ending texter.  Look, if i dont answer your text right away, either its because im busy OR i just dont wanna talk to you.  So no need to send me 7 texts in a 15 minute spand.  Its not gonna make me answer quicker.

Ok, im done !  Lesson of the day : im right (DUHH) so shut up and listen to what i have to say.

Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment